Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Office Word format.
- All the references were provided in Endnote format (Vancouver style).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under evaluation with another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- On behalf of all the authors, I'm agree to pay the article publication fee determined by the journal (just for Iranian authors).
- If the submission is accepted for publication in this journal, we (authors) are committed to send the final text for native English editing at our own expense and send the edited text back to the journal along with an official certificate for continuing the publication process (just for Iranian authors).
This journal be published an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/) which permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.